FORT MILL BAND
Our Core Values
Don’t play an instrument? Want to do something new and exciting? Looking to join the fun?
The FM Band Family is committed to bringing out the best in each other. We have learned over decades of excellence that one’s character, commitment, and work ethic is paramount to talent and ability.
Surround yourself with positive and kind people.
Hone your …
- Time-management skills
- Communication & Leadership skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Work Ethic
Learn more about us
Check back soon for information on how to join us for an epic 2022-23 year!
Marching Band for all students. Exclusion from Marching Band is determined on a case by case basis for students with medical concerns or legitimate scheduling issues. There are fundraising opportunities and scholarships if finances are a concern. Please communicate with Mr. Patel for further information.
Students who wish to receive P.E. credit for marching band must be present for the entire season (late July through early November)
2nd BLOCK – Woodwinds
3rd BLOCK – Percussion
4th BLOCK – Brass & Color Guard
- Meets during class with very few after school dress rehearsals
- for all winds and percussionists.
Optional ensembles with audition requirements:
- Winter Guard
- Indoor competitive performance with dance and choreography
- Optional but highly encouraged for all of our color guard members.
- Percussion Ensemble
- optional but highly for percussionists
- Jazz Band
- for selected winds and percussionists
Take the First Step
Click on the Interest Form below to begin your incredible journey!